Complaints Handling Procedure
Unique Glazing London Ltd is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service.
If you have a complaint of any kind, please contact us with the details ideally in writing.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 7 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this Complaints Procedure Document.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Technical Support Manager, Ajay Chopra who will review your complaint and speak with the team that worked on your installation.
- Ajay will then arrange a visit to your home or the premises where the installation was undertaken to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- Within 5 days of the visit, Ajay will write you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
- If you do not want this home visit or if it is not possible or if a visit is not necessary, Ajay will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- A complaint will be considered ‘CLOSED’ if you write to accept the findings or our response or fail to respond within 6 weeks of receiving the communications from unique Glazing London Ltd detailed in points 4 and 5 above.
Please Note: where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day of receipt of the complaint the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be made and kept of the complaint and the resolution.
Complaints and Customer Service Contact Details:
Unique Glazing London Ltd
15 David Road, Colnbrook, SL3 0DB
PH: 0800 193 2425 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Glazing London Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative and provides a pure client Introduction through Improveasy Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Co. Reg. number 7807352). Registered Office: Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester M22 5TG. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 708623). The firm is authorised as a Broker, not a Lender and offers credit facilities from a panel of lenders. The credit is subject to application and status.