Your questions answered
How long do installations take?
Installation times vary according to the type of installation, as well as adverse weather conditions, and any COVID restrictions in place at the time. Depending on the project size, on average, windows and doors often take our double glazing experts just 1-2 days to fit. Including all snagging and finishing off, conservatories and orangeries usually take around 3-6 weeks to complete.
How does your customer buying process work?
- Consultation (no more than 30 mins to measure up and discuss the project)
- No obligation quotation
- E-sign contract (for ease)
- Installation (installation times may vary)
- Dedicated aftercare & repairs service
What do the terms of your contracts involve?
- A full description of the goods and services
- The total price, inclusive of any additional charges known at the start
- When the goods/services will be provided
- Contracts provided by email (for ease)
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we provide a 14-day cooling-off period, to allow you to cancel if your circumstances change
- Confirmation must be received in a durable medium (e.g. email or text) no later than when the goods/services are delivered and before services commence.
Do all installations come with a guarantee & warranty?
Yes! Our GGFi membership allows us to provide comprehensive insurance-backed 10-year guarantees on all of our products. So, in the (highly) unlikely event we ceased to trade, your installation is covered for any legitimate faults for the duration of the guarantee period. GGFi membership also offers deposit protection insurance, if required.